Eureka College provides millions of dollars of financial assistance every year, including Eureka College scholarships and grants, federal and state loans and grants, resources for alternative and private loans and veterans, and work-study awards.
To apply for financial aid, the only form Eureka College requires is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA allows students to apply for grants, loans, and work-study funds. Visit studentaid.gov/fafsa to learn more about this process. You can also view this playlist of videos that describe the process of filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have any additional questions while filling out the FAFSA, please feel free to contact our office or the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243.
FAFSA forms should be submitted electronically as soon as possible after October 1 for the following academic year. Eureka College’s FAFSA code is: 001678. It is recommended to complete a FAFSA each year in order to maximize your financial aid package.
Federal Student Aid: For general information about federal student financial assistance programs, help completing the FAFSA, and to obtain federal student aid publications, call 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243). The TDD number for hearing-impaired individuals is 1-800-730-8913. Help is also available on the FSA website.
The Illinois Student Assistance Commission is providing free virtual college planning and financial aid advising and are operating a free text helpline.
Financial Aid Links
- Apply for financial aid
EC School Code 001678
- Scholarships & Awards
- Tuition & Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid Timeline
- Eureka College Financial Aid Handbook
- Student Portal for Financial Aid (EC student email, EC student ID#, EC network password needed)
FAFSA Verification Forms
2023-24 Academic Year
- 2023-2024 Dependent Student Verification Worksheet Form
- 2023-2024 Independent Student Verification Worksheet Form
- 2023-2024 Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2023-2024 Identity and Statement of Education Purpose Form
- 2023-2024 Statement of 2021 Federal Income Tax Non-Filing Status
- 2023-2024 Child Support Paid Verification - Parent Statement
- 2023-2024 Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Discharge Physician's Statement - Student Statement
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 309-467-6310 for any additional form requests or with any questions.
Completing Federal Student Loan Requirements
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling (for subsidized and unsubsidized loans)
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (for subsidized and unsubsidized loans)
- Eureka College Federal Direct Student Loan Requirements Video
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling (for subsidized and unsubsidized loans)
Financial Aid Application
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Request IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Selective Service Registration
- Parent PLUS Loan Application / Information
- Parent PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note
- Student Aid on the Web
- College Planning
- Financial Aid Comparison
- ISAC Student & Parent Helpful Information
- ISAC Student Portal
Office Location: Whetzel House, Burgess Street
Regular office hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm; Summer Hours 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Eureka College Office of Financial Aid
300 East College Ave
Eureka, IL 61530-1500
Tammy Crothers, Director of Financial Aid, 309-467-6311
Sandi Gourley, Financial Aid Specialist, 309-467-6310